MEDCOM ANSWERING SERVICE, INC.
Digital Call Logging
- We keep records of every call we take for up to three months.
Hard copies of messaging
- Available upon request for an additional fee.
Appointment Scheduling, Verification and Cancelling. (Not automated)
- Following up with callers to make sure they've received a return call.
24/7 Receptionist Service
- Our staff will conduct their selves as your office personnel.
Same Day Service Connection
- In most cases accounts can be programmed and live within two hours.
Local Call Forwarding
- Whether you are located in California or South Carolina local forwarding numbers are available. (We also provide toll-free numbers if needed).
- Only if desired by the customer.
Wake Up and Reminder Calls
- We call and wake you up or give reminders.
Code Stemi, Stat, RX & Lab protocols
- We have protocols in place for such calls (or you can provide your own protocols).
- Scripts created by your office for us to recite to your callers upon your request.
- We can completely customize scripts for your account from the questions we ask your client to the information we provide the client also the way you want your calls relayed.
Companies We Serve
OUR SERVICES CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR NEEDS!
- Established in 1988!
- Callers will always speak with a Live Receptionist (unless automation is requested).
Alternate Power Supply
- Two Generators serviced two times a year.
Fiber Optic Lines
- For faster call processing.
HIPAA & HITECH Compliant
- Patients Privacy and Safety.
- Good standing.
- We stay up to date on the latest medical information.
Accepting Multiple Forms of Payments
- Cash/Check/Credit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/AMEX)Debit/Money Orders.
Several Message Delivery Options:
Secure Messaging - Recommended for Medical Practices.
Patching - Connecting the caller with on call personnel.
Verbal Delivery - Clients call a check-in line and verbally retrieve messages.
Paging (Alpha & Digital)
Multiple Message Dispatching -
Sending messages to one or more recipients.
Caller ID available.
View on Mobile